• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Are you right-handed or left-handed

Which is your dominant hand?

• Total voters

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
or are you ambidextrous?

If you're ambidextrous, which hand do you use for which activities?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Ambidextrous.

I write with my right hand, but I do a lot of things with my left. Its impossible for me to brush my teeth or hold a spoon with my right hand. Even with sports, if I play basketball, I use by right side dominantly and for skateboarding I use my left side. I think it balances out nicely for me.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
that's interesting, Bubz, my sister is ambidextrous and exactly the opposite of you.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I am right handed. When I was younger I used to try to train my left hand to be able to do more things...but I gave up. It was difficult.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I do everything with both hands - housechores, eating...etc. but when it comes to writing I use the right hand, though I am able write with my left one.

konboye

Registered Member
Right handed. Left becomes handy when I'm typing, working out and playing some kind of sport. Can't live without my left though, so does it really matter?

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I am right handed on everything I do. I write with my write hand and I type with my right hand, and typically drive with my right hand. I was an efficient switch hitter when I played baseball though.

Dekzper

Registered Member
I write with my right hand and I can steer a car with my right hand. But I'm a left-hand batter (baseball). When I ride my bike, I can hold and steer with my left hand but no-way with my right hand. I also kick (football) with my left foot. And I shoot left handed (rifles) but I have to use my right hand for a pistol. I also do archery left-handed. My left hand/arm seem to be better for balancing. :nod:

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
I am right handed~
Most everythiing I do, is done with my right hand.....except drive.
I use my left hand to drive, and my right hand is resting on the gear shift~