Are you related to sombody famous?

FourSuits

True Blue Australian
Here's somthing for you, my great granfathers cousin was Dame Mary Gilmore who is on the Australian $10 note, and by some odd chance (as my mum tells me) Banjo Patterson is related to us also. funny that. Now i want to know who you are related to, by howmany distant cousins or whatever.

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
I'm related to a famous family in Mississippi, the Deauxes. And my either great or great great grandfather invented the reloading device for the machine gun. Not sure if he got famous for that.

maledoro

Strange Visitor
Since I only have aunts, uncles and cousins, I need to have some kids so that they can post here and say that they're directly related to somebody who is famous.

FourSuits

True Blue Australian
Dwight D. Eisenhower, Noah, Adam, Eve, and me.
That's funny me too, 10 times removed and still moving.

Well...can a person be related to themself?
yes, that means im famous too, for getting a distinction.

I'm related to a famous family in Mississippi, the Deauxes. And my either great or great great grandfather invented the reloading device for the machine gun. Not sure if he got famous for that.
he probably is, i mean how much money would you get from the military.
was that the gatling gun?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Since I only have aunts, uncles and cousins, I need to have some kids so that they can post here and say that they're directly related to somebody who is famous.

Are you famous? What for?

And I think I may be related to Ulysses S. Grant but I'm not 100% positive.

I also might be distantly related to Patricia Heaton according to some family history we looked up a few years ago.

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
You're going to turn out to be Stephan King or something... And no, it wasn't that gatling gun. It was the stationary machine gun. And only the reloading device.

FourSuits

True Blue Australian
I just remembered, i used to live in that place that makes Bega Cheese, and im related to the guy who first crossed the bega river.