• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Are you "readable"?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Are you easily noticed through your body language and emotions?
Do people know you when you're bored, happy, sad, in love ... and so on?
Is it difficult for you to hide your feelings?

In my case, my FACE and actions betray me. No matter how much I try to hide my feelings. Even someone who doesn't know me at all, knows when I'm just thinking, sad, happy or maybe "in love" .
Sometimes I hate it that it's easy for people to read me but there's nothing I can do. They say I have extremely noticeable body/FACE language..even when I have no emotions at all, and that my eyes show a lot about me..

:shifteyes:

stripes

Registered Member
Are you easily noticed through your body language and emotions?
Do people know you when you're bored, happy, sad, in love ... and so on?
Is it difficult for you to hide your feelings?

In my case, my FACE and actions betray me. No matter how much I try to hide my feelings. Even someone who doesn't know me at all, knows when I'm just thinking, sad, happy or maybe "in love" .
Sometimes I hate it that it's easy for people to read me but there's nothing I can do. They say I have extremely noticeable body/FACE language..even when I have no emotions at all, and that my eyes show a lot about me..

:shifteyes:
Most people don't have a clue, with me. Most think I'm very readable, but ask me something and discover they had it totally wrong.

My partner knows everything though. He can not only work out my mood, but also exactly what's causing it even if I've not told him anything. Sometimes that's helpful, but when I just want time to think things through myself and work out how I'm feeling, and he has an idea and starts trying to fix things before I'm ready myself, it can all get a bit confusing.

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
Well-above 80% of the people who broach the subject with me say that there might as well be a sheet of glass between me and my emotions--not that I can't contain myself, but just that it's easy to see what I'm feeling underneath.

I actually prefer it that way.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Sometimes I look more angry or sad than I am, but for the most part I am readable. I'm pretty much an open book and most people who are close to me know exactly what I'm thinking and feeling.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know to be honest because I'm not the one judging me, ya know? My problem is that sometimes I am very laid back and some people assume I'm not having a good time but its really just because I'm comfortable and relaxed most of the time. I think sometimes I give off the impression I am annoyed or sad or angered but it's really just because that's how I am sometimes and it takes me a while to open up.

Dabs

Registered Member
Most people close to me can tell when I am sad or down. That has bothered me in the past. At times even, I have found myself trying to 'plant' on that happy face, plaster myself with a smile. But, it doesn't work well.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I think only my mum can read me well. Though that may be because she's probably currently the only person I'll be very distant with if I'm not feeling great, and very hyper if I am. Otherwise I tend to be in round about the same mood (externally) all the time so I wouldn't be surprised if anyone found it hard to know how I'm feeling.

Dekzper

Registered Member
I wasn't very easy to read when I was younger but I think I'm easier to read now. When I feel hurt is the tuff one though. People usually just think something's setting me off and they say I look angry. But everyone knows when I'm feeling in-love. I've never been able to hide that, lol. :D

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I am with Millz to be honest, I never really know 100% but I try and prefer to keep my emotions inside. If I am upset, depressed or whatever I try not to show it mainly because I don't want sympathy, I don't think it's anyone's problem but my own and honestly I just want to get through, being asked what is wrong is more annoying than anything else.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
People usually misread me terribly. I think I'm half-autistic or something.