Are you planning to grow up anytime soon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PretzelCorps, Dec 16, 2008.

?

Are you?

1. < 30 forever, baby!

93.8%
  2. Stick up the arse.

6.3%
  1. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

...I'm not. I fully intend on acting 21 and immature for the rest of my life.

What about you guys? Is maturity and adulthood completely different from what you expected to be as a kid (ie: very much the same)? Or do you fall into the cliche "stick-in-the-mud-syndrome" that kidnaps some people's lives?

I'd rather be a jackass.

2. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I'd say I'm a pretty weird mix of both. There are things that I'm pretty stick up the arse about, but for the most part my view point on life is have fun and be happy. SO LET'S PARTY

Mirage likes this.
  3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I'm pretty mature and also down to earth. I can have fun and also be serious when I need to be.
    I'd like to stay the way I am now for the rest of my life but I imagine if/when I have children I'll grow up a lot more. You can't act like a child when you have a child.

4. PentaCube

PentaCube Registered Member

never. I made my choice when I was old enough to not want to part with my ninja turtle action figures!

5. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

She's an alcoholic. Do NOT let her fool you. No growing up anytime soon for her! :D:rollin:

PretzelCorps likes this.
  6. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

I dunno - I've always been a big fan of goofing around, doing what I want, but then I see some people do that, and some of them are really obnoxious. Like this one guy I met who's probably about 30, but acts more immature than a middle schooler. Every time I see him I wonder how the heck he got married.

Not to mention that I'm starting to see some of the repercussions of trying not to grow up in my own life.

7. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

keep the heart of a child

be small when you can

be big when you're needed

keep the soul of a man

DinoFlintstone and PretzelCorps like this.
  8. RedTwinkie

RedTwinkie Registered Member

I once thought I lost my Toys R us card, and I damn near freaked out for a whole summer. I found it in an old jacket when I unpacked them for winter tho, so I'm good again.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I am going to be a child at heart, no matter the age.

10. Lemonv1

Lemonv1 Registered Member

Brilliant, sums up how I feel about this.

So, +1