are you left or right handed?

are you left or right handed?

• Total voters

bball4life

Alfred :: Gotham Hero
i am left handed, some people think its weird, but i love it. a vast majority of the worlds population is right handed. so i was just wondering if there were any other leftys on here, and how they feel about being left handed. i also wanted to know peoples thoughts on being right handed.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I'm right-handed. I'm amused when I see left-handed people write that sometimes I pretend to be one and try to come up with legible words with my lefty writing.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm right handed but I'm trying to learn to use my left hand for more. Sometimes my right hand can't get to places that the left can (like working on a car) and it makes it really awkward for me to try to use my left for simple daily things. I'd eventually like to be able to write with both hands.

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
I'm left handed.. and proud of it :)
As the saying goes:

"If the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body then only left handed people are in their right minds!" :D

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I am mainly right handed but I am somewhat ambidextrous so I voted for that, I have pretty good handwriting at a decent speed with my left hand, so in school you'll find me writing with either hand, it keeps things a bit more interesting.