are you left or right handed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bball4life, Jul 16, 2008.

?

are you left or right handed?

1. right handed

61.8%
  2. left handed

23.5%
  3. ambidextrous (both)

14.7%
  1. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

i am left handed, some people think its weird, but i love it. a vast majority of the worlds population is right handed. so i was just wondering if there were any other leftys on here, and how they feel about being left handed. i also wanted to know peoples thoughts on being right handed.

dDave likes this.

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'm right-handed. I'm amused when I see left-handed people write that sometimes I pretend to be one and try to come up with legible words with my lefty writing.

3. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

I'm right handed as well. It is pretty fun trying to write something legible with my left hand though.

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I'm right handed but I'm trying to learn to use my left hand for more. Sometimes my right hand can't get to places that the left can (like working on a car) and it makes it really awkward for me to try to use my left for simple daily things. I'd eventually like to be able to write with both hands.

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'm right handed. I'm pretty good at a lot of things with my left, but probably not good enough to be considered ambidextrous.

Babe_Ruth and AngelsPeak like this.
  6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

7. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I'm left handed.. and proud of it :)
    As the saying goes:

"If the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body then only left handed people are in their right minds!" :D

ysabel likes this.
  8. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I am mainly right handed but I am somewhat ambidextrous so I voted for that, I have pretty good handwriting at a decent speed with my left hand, so in school you'll find me writing with either hand, it keeps things a bit more interesting.

9. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I'm right handed.

I can't write at all with my left hand. Then again I can't do much of anything with my left hand. I'm definitely not ambidextrous

AngelsPeak likes this.
  10. Mason

Mason phawq

Mainly right handed.