• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Are You Hungry??

Dabs

Registered Member
When you wake up on a Sunday morning, or any morning for that matter..are you hungry first thing??
Or do you have to wait a bit, wake up, before you eat??
I know some people rise and shine to eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes, the whole nine yards....others, sit back and relax with cereal.
Me....I can't do breakfast.
For some reason I just can't eat after first waking up....I don't even think about food until lunch ~LoL~

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I eat because I have to eat for health reasons. I never skip breakfast.
Also, I love eating so I could eat anything, anytime of the day.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
It varies for me to be honest.

Sometimes I wake up and I'm starving and the first thing I need to do is have something to eat. Other time it takes me maybe half an hour before I get hungry.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I can eat any time, but some days I wake up and just don't think to eat anything until around lunch time. Usually I just get an apple or something in the morning. I know breakfast is supposed to be the most important meal but it's my least favourite sooo meh.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm always hungry when I wake up, sometimes that's what gets me out of bed. I always eat breakfast, usually cereal.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If I'm hungover I'll usually just skip breakfast since I can't eat anything(just happens on the weekends.) If I'm not hungover then the first thing I usually do is eat a bowl of cereal. I'm not a big fan of eggs, bacon and that whole set-up. I'm pretty satisfied with my bowl of cereal or peanut butter toast.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I never wake up hungry. On weekends I don't eat until the afternoon. When I have work I'll have a cereal bar or a slice of toast around 10am.

konboye

Registered Member
Generally, if you eat late, you get very hungry early in the morning. Skipping breakfast is unhealthy.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I like to eat as soon as I wake up - hungry or not - it sets off my metabolism and brain :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Spillaney Bathroom Wall 3
Bliss Food & Beverage 12
idisrsly Health & Fitness 4
Impact Health & Fitness 13
Nosferatu_Alucard Politics & Law 41