Are you hands on inclined?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Meaning, are you good at doing things that require the use of your hands. Something as simple as changing a lightbulb, to something as complicated as fine carpentry. Building a desk, or fixing a car.

Myself, I'm very hands on inclined. I can make just about anything that I need to make. I can take stuff apart, and actually put it back together. If something breaks, I tend to fix it myself, instead of taking in someplace.

I know some people who completely fail in that area. If the cover of off the battery slot on the remote comes off, they can't figure out how to get it back on. Some people don't know a chainsaw from a tablesaw, let alone how to use one. I can figure out how to use any piece of machinery and tool etc.

What about yourselves, how hands on are you?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Meaning, are you good at doing things that require the use of your hands. Something as simple as changing a lightbulb, to something as complicated as fine carpentry. Building a desk, or fixing a car.

Myself, I'm very hands on inclined. I can make just about anything that I need to make. I can take stuff apart, and actually put it back together. If something breaks, I tend to fix it myself, instead of taking in someplace.

I know some people who completely fail in that area. If the cover of off the battery slot on the remote comes off, they can't figure out how to get it back on. Some people don't know a chainsaw from a tablesaw, let alone how to use one. I can figure out how to use any piece of machinery and tool etc.

What about yourselves, how hands on are you?
Yes, my hands are good in some areas but not the D.I.Y. type and not with plants. The one you mention about battery slots on remote, I can do that. I also fix toys of my kids or set them up. My slender hands also make some gestures easier like sewing (although I only do it for emergency patch ups and not to create clothes) or fixing trinkets.

LadyPinky

scientia potestas est
I'm a artist. So I like to think i'm pretty inclined with my hands. My concentration is sculpture. Every thing form clay to metal. I also love crafting, knitting , sewing, and scrap booking.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I consider myself "hands on inclined". I'm good at putting things together, taking them apart, fixing them, etc. I also have good hand coordination, if that's different than being hands on inclined.

ChromaticMike

Registered Member
I can do things with my hands, that requires very small objects and tools, or small things. I can thread needles, and stuff like that, with ease!

Turbo

Registered Member
my hands were better as a kid....but considering my disability and atrophy that my wrists now have after a few bouts with pneumonia and the flu, my hands are pretty good. could be better though

R1pperZ

Registered Member
I am, I believe the word is 'mechanically inclined'. I learn things better through visuals or physical projects and am a great problem solver when I can tinker with things.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I am useless at anything hands on such as changing a light bulb. I have Syndicate to do all that sort of stuff for me. :lol:

Oh, I can give a hand job. Does that count? :rolleyes:

R1pperZ

Registered Member
I am useless at anything hands on such as changing a light bulb. I have Syndicate to do all that sort of stuff for me. :lol:

Oh, I can give a hand job. Does that count? :rolleyes:
:lol: Well yes Bliss that would count, as long as your good at it. :nod: