Are you embarassed?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's some people out there that are embarassed of liking a certain musician or a group. Is there someone out there that your embarass of telling people you like them?

For me, I'm not embarass of liking anyone, to me if you enjoy someone then who cares people think something bad of you because you like them. There not the one listening to the music, you are.

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I suppose liking Girls Aloud is a little embarassing.

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I like a wide range of music styles so it's most likely that one of those will always not match the likes of the person that I'm talking to. In a way it can be embarrassing especially if you're the odd one (like everyone likes xxxx and hates yyyy...while you like them both). I hate having to defend my tastes in music so I just don't get into the whole debate if I can avoid it - by not mentioning all that appeals to me.

4. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I have various tastes, because my dad is a rock n roll junkie i grew up listening to Shakin Stevens; but my own little quirk is japanese music-i have Puffy AmiYumi on my ipod XD

5. Yawny

Yawny Registered Member

I am in the same boat, only, I cannot help but get embarrassed FOR people who like the Jonas Brothers. :lol:

6. blackberry

blackberry Registered Member

No, I might of been like that when I was younger. But now I don't really care if what people think about my taste in music.

English-Emo-Boy likes this.
  7. Obdurate

Obdurate Registered Member

I don't believe in guilty pleasures. Music is music. Some of it worse than others.

8. kajinpl

kajinpl Registered Member

When I was younger I was embarrassed that I like Prince, but that quickly turned into pride. lol Umm, the only song I'm probably a little embarrassed about is probably What Is Love by Haddaway. I think it's a good song, but I can't help to listen to it.

9. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I have music I like that I know people would be embarrassed by, but no Guilty secret music for me.

10. Mason

Mason phawq

Not really embarrassed about liking any band/artist.