Are you easy to get along with?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm curious if you guys are easy to get along with? Not talking about the internet, I am speaking of the "real world"

Thoughts?

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I've never really not got along with anybody before, so I'd assume so. :lol: Though I'll admit I probably don't always come across as friendly on first impressions because I'm usually quite shy until I know the person better. Otherwise, yeah.

3. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

it really depends on the situation. where i am, with who i am .. etc.
    generally i like to get along with people and i don't have any problem with that, in RL.
    so the answer is yes.

4. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

No one is going to say "I am hard to get a long with."

Everyone is going to say they are easy to get along with because no one wants to think "negatively" of oneself.

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

That's what I was thinking too, but it's not unusual to acknowledge your bad habits. Mine don't tend to affect other people around me so don't really have an impact on how easy/hard I am to get on with.

What makes someone hard to get along with, anyway? I suppose being hard to please, picky, intrusive..

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  6. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Pretty sure I have a few enemies. I say what i'm thinking and a lot of people don't like that, especially when it's a negative comment about them, so I guess in that way i'm hard to get along with. But it's not that I go out of my way to be a bitch to people, I try to be nice, I just can't blatantly lie to someone if they ask my opinion. I think i'm pretty easy to get along with apart from that though, I don't have trouble getting along with people when I first meet them other than being a little shy and quiet.

7. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

yeah that's it.

@Swift - i don't think it's a really negative thing to not get along with people. it depends on each individual. i mean if i don't like the company of everyone and if i'm picky, i am so because that's how i want to be. i don't think anyone would have a problem admitting he/she was hard to get along with.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well if people lie about this then it's pretty pathetic, a lot of people don't like interacting with new people so if someone approaches them to ask a question they'll answer them rudely and just go away.

I know a lot of people that are not easy to get along with, but that's because they have a bad attitude and don't like to get bothered with anything.

9. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I can come across as a bitch if you don't know me very well/understand my sarcastic style, but for the most part I am pretty easy to get along with. I fight with my mom and sister quite a bit, like we bitch at each other, but that's because we are family. I don't accommodate difficult people the way others do, so in that respect I'm not easy to get along with, but for people who are easy going, yeah I get along well.

10. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd like to think I'm easy to get along with, I don't have high standards and I like to smile and break the ice easily. I can space out sometimes, but that's just me in general, haha.

~Shwa