Are you Crazy? :)

Gigi

Was watching a show on TV about Socialpaths (sp) and they said that while some end up killing anything in site with no remorse, some end up being extreme sportsman and risk takers with no desire to harm others. They take the tendancy and turn it inward and have less fear than the average person (in skydiving and things of that sort). What do you think of this theory?

tater03

Registered Member
I could see this happening. I mean aren't you when you are a sociapath really not grounded in reality? So I guess I could see how they would use this personality in extreme sports and not be concerned about the danger to themselves when doing the exteme sport.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Nope! Those are the people who got caught! :lol: :lol:
I'm a homicidal maniac, we look just like everybody else. :D

I never thought of it like that..Then yep I'm crazy! Put me in the padded white room where I can go bibble, bibble, bibble all day long.

I think they got it half right..Some thrill seekers are just that! And others are nuts! And not in a good way.

I would say that you have to bit crazy or a few fries short of a Happy Meal, Wacko to do the extreme sports. Otherwise it wouldn't be extreme.

Last edited:

tater03

Registered Member
I would agree with you to an extent. But it is when you don't care if you get hurt. That is where the problem lies I feel.