• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Are you clumsy?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I am the clumsiest person I know. I am constantly tripping over things, including my own feet. I spill drinks, I knock things over and I've smashed things. The worst thing for me is that the tripping up part always happens at the worst time. I once fell in the road and nearly got hit by a car. :-/ Plus, I ALWAYS fall over when there are lots of people around. It's so embarrassing.

Anyone else as clumsy as me?

Dabs

Registered Member
No I don't consider myself to be clumsy at all. When I was younger, I worked as a waitress and I could balance one of those large round trays on the shoulder that was holding about 6 drinks. I stood pretty steady.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
It depends, I go through phases of being really clumsy.

I think my worst was when I worked as a waitress and dropped a birthday cake down the stairs :( I ran to the supermarket and bought a new one with my own money before anyone realised but I was MORTIFIED. I kept nearly bursting into tears for the rest of my shift!!!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I might be clumsier than you are, Amy. I fall down a lot, I run into walls, trip up the stairs, etc. I've fallen down in the middle of the street, only I didn't almost get hit by a car. No, instead it was a street that's a pretty big tourist attraction in San Francisco so there were dozens of people around to see it. Lovely. :nod:

:dork:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I don't consider myself clumsy, though there are times when I really am [when spilling drinks or falling down the road] but they rarely happen.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
My hands and arms don't give me trouble, but when it comes to legs, I'm about as much of a ballet dancer as Donald Trump. The knees and the ankles just don't have it. Many's the time I've eaten sod, playing 'chase me' with the dogs on the uneven grass of the back yard. I'm also no stranger to the occasional door jamb. :sigh: The trait seems to come from my mom, who rarely took a childhood picture without a rollerskating scab on one knee.

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
No, I don't think I'm clumsy at all. I have pretty good coordination.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've never been clumsy, I've ran in a wall once or twice, but it's not something that happens often. I never trip on my feet, even when I run or play sports.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have had my moments but overall I wouldn't say that I am. As long as I am focusing and paying attention I'm usually good to go.

Playing baseball I think helped my hand-eye coordination haha

Dekzper

Registered Member
Well, I fell out of a tree and off the roof last summer. But it didn't hurt much and I dont think I'm really clumsy. I always spin around or jump things if I'm about to crash into them and I almost never crash my skateboard. And I never crashed much playing midfield, unless I got slammed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thealigator General Discussion 4
Mirage Movies & TV 0
Babe_Ruth General Discussion 31