• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Are you an arsehole?

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
How much of one are you? Are you a proper sleazy bastard, are you generally misanthropic and insulting. Be honest about it, it won't bother me. Do certain 'typical' personality traits lend weight to your arseholeness?
i.e. Perhaps being overly cynical, or snobby, or thick.

What makes someone else an arsehole in your eyes? Do they have to be mean to animals and old ladies? Do they have to spit in public? Do they have to harass you in general? Do they have to just look a bit 'arseholeish'?

Are there any sorts of grounds for being one? Do you pick them out a hat?

How do you become one? Is it a case of being 'fucked over' one too many times?
Is it genetic? Is it discovering your Big Mac had gherkins in it that sends you over the edge and makes you a knobhead - even if only temporarily...

-- What do you reckon?

I'm not sure myself. I'm think I'm probably a temporary arsehole, it comes in spates, and I can't quite work out why. Perhaps I just get in a jovial, mischievous mood or perhaps I find that one of my socks has a hole in it... I can't say...

But you might have a better idea. So discuss the numerous questions above in turn, or generally discuss the concept of an arsehole ---

An arsehole is a colloquial term for somebody who is 'disagreeable' 'obnoxious' 'annoying' etc... In case you wondered.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I would say yes, I'm a pretty big asshole, but it really depends on the situation and the people I'm surrounded by, you know? For example:

I do classes in the morning and some dumbasses from the afternoons start walking in on our class; talking loudly and non-chalantly and eating nasty Greek salads with a stench that could blind a man at 40 paces, basically distrupting the whole class. So to these people, I come off as a complete asshole because I usually tell them off. I could careless if I hurt someone's "feelings."

Oh and I'm pretty much of a jackass to people who try to manipulate me (or anyone else for that matter) with sob-stories. I hate when people pull the sympathy card. I've actually had a fight with this girl in my class who recently got out of rehab. So, if she doesn't understand anything the professor is explaining, she'll cuss and scream. Then she'll apologize by saying "Oh, I'm sorry. Its just that my life's been really hard. Blah blah" Really? I've had a hard life, my parents split, my dad's dead, but you don't see me sitting in class shitting bricks over something that happened 5 fucking years ago. Move on. I'm all for sympathy and stuff, but seriously get over it. Its not like anyone took that needle to her arm and made her inject herself. You are who you are by your own choices. So, basically I'm an asshole to anyone who gives me crap like that.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I can be at times a bit of an ass.

When people make illogical statements, I can be an ass in putting them in their place.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not at all, well most of the time. I try to be nice to everyone that interact with. The only time I can be an asshole is when I play sports, I get very competitive and if things don't go right then I get angry, especially if were losing, or if someone on the other team did something to really piss me off or piss off one of my teammates. I'll usually curse at them or get in their face somewhat. Other then that, I'm usually a nice person and easy to get along with.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm not at all. I'm really cynical, and I can be a first class bitch at times, but I would not classify myself as an arsehole. Or even an asshole.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I can definitely be an asshole at times - I usually have to be pushed to it though. But generally, I'm pretty awesome.

Dabs

Registered Member
I have been called a bitch, but never an asshole.
I can be moody sometimes...but most over all, I try to be kind and considerate.....try to find the good in people even when there is none.
There are also times, when I see others who try and run over me, or someone close to me, and that can cause an eruption from me.......I just want to be a friend, and be somebody that someone can listen to and come to with their issues and I do have a big heart...but at the same time, I'm not going to sit back and let someone walk all over me.
I'm not going to kiss someone's ass just to get them to like me........I'm not a real complicated person......so either one likes me or they don't.
And being called a bitch isn't really a bad thing......I dunno about being called an asshole ~LoL~

Dekzper

Registered Member
Yeah, I can be a d**k but only if someone else is like a total d**k to me! Total d**k = in ur face, "I know but u dunno s**t" type. ****s like that needa back off when I'm around!
But mostly, no. At least not with my friends or other cool people. And people can have their own opinions, no prob. That's fine if they're not trying to shove it up everybody's...
But I'll prolly be a real d**k with someone here at home tonight cause I'm still seeing asterisks!

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I am the nicest guy in the world, I have never said anything bad, and I don't offend nobody. With all the lies out of the way...yes I can be an arsehole at times. I am a big arsehole when I play Call of Duty because I like stealing peoples kills. Also if somebody screws me over I contemplate how to screw them even harder and just recently started acting upon that and it feels good. So I guess I can be an arsehole at times.

Etherea

Registered Member
I know I can be a complete arsehole when provoked! I take no fucking prisoners when I go off on one! In all seriousness it takes a lot for me to behave in that way but hey some people are really asking for it.;) Bad manners and no respect for what others are saying are my two biggies.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Danno Bathroom Wall 11