• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Are you a smoker?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just curious if any of you guys smoke.

If so, how long have you been smoking? Did you use to smoke but finally quit?

I'm not a smoker, I've smoked a few times, but mostly because I was drunk.

Shwa

V.I.P.
I'm a smoker for 6-7 years. Started working at the bar that allowed smoking inside at the time, eventually I finally picked up a pack and been doing it since then. Currently I'm on medicine to help me reduce the cravings, because I am trying to stop so I can be more active and just kick the habit.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Nope. I smoked during my first year of college, but never heavily enough that I was truly hooked. I don't miss it, it's pretty disgusting.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Nope, never smoked a single time in my life. I've seen how my mom has been struggling to stop smoking for years now and the last thing I want is to be addicted to that.

Powerful

Registered Member
I smoked for 22 years. I quit on a Monday, and by Thursday, I looked and felt so much better that I never looked back.