• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Are you a picky eater?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Are you the type to try new dishes or a specific food or do you stick with what you like?

BJBirdy

Registered Member
Dickey's Flow said:
Are you the type to try new dishes or a specific food or do you stick with what you like?
I'd say that I'm 80% picky eater, 20% try new dishes. If I'm out of town, I'll usually stick with what I know and order a burger or ribs or something at a restaurant. But if I'm going to my local restaurant, I'm more likely to try something new occasionally.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was a picky eater when I was a kid but now I'm the total opposite. I love to try new things.

Yes, I'll order the same thing at restaurants but for reasons listed by BJ Birdy.

If you don't try new things you don't know what you're missing out on.

Sabby

Dickey's Flow said:
I know what I like in terms of the regular restaurants/pubs I go to. But when I travel I love to try new things and there's nothing I won't try once.

BJBirdy

Registered Member
I'm eating a nice full plate of broccoli right now, for those of you keeping score at home.

BJBirdy

Registered Member
It's sort of funny, because my food cravings seem to come and go in cycles. I'll be more of a fruit person than a veggy person for months, then out of nowhere I'll start to eat more veggies out of nowhere. Like since I returned to school last week, I'm eating way healthier and less too. Hopefully I can get my weight back down to 210 sooner rather than later as a result.

willge87

Registered Member
BJBirdy said:
It's sort of funny, because my food cravings seem to come and go in cycles. I'll be more of a fruit person than a veggy person for months, then out of nowhere I'll start to eat more veggies out of nowhere. Like since I returned to school last week, I'm eating way healthier and less too. Hopefully I can get my weight back down to 210 sooner rather than later as a result.
I'll take fruits over vegetables any time.

BJBirdy

Registered Member
willge87 said:
BJBirdy said:
I'll take fruits over vegetables any time.
Me too usually, which makes this phase I'm going through at the moment sort of strange. I don't mind veggies, but I'd rather have an apple over veggies 4 times out of 5.