Are you a morning person?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This is a pretty simply question. I was curious if you were a morning person? If you wake up are you a good mood or grumpy mood? If your in a grumpy mood how long does it take you to actually wake up and be in a decent mood? Do you need coffee to wake you up, or maybe even a good shower. Thoughts?

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I don't wake up grumpy, just tired usually. And that only lasts about as long as it takes for me to get out of bed. Once I'm up and about, I'm generally fine.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I'm not a morning person but it doesn't mean you'll find me in a bad mood. I just much prefer to be awake at night than be around in the morning. It's my main sleeing time. I also can't eat anything till about 11 so that's a downside lol.

I mean, if I have to be awake then I don't mind it. I just like staying in bed through most of the day's pre-noon hours.

4. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Although I don't get much sleep I wake up as fresh as a daisy.

Coffee doesn't do anything for me in morning, breakfast gives me that boost to get going.

5. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I'm generally upbeat. However, this doesn't really apply to me since I'm constantly oversleeping and waking up at 12pm - 3pm.

6. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I am not a morning person. I don't want people to talk to me or even acknowledge my presence before 9 a.m. No matter how early I get up, 9 a.m. seems to be the time my body wakes up.

Coffee helps, but I try not to drink it that often. Haven't had any in a week.

7. Lemonv1

Lemonv1 Registered Member

I'd say 9 is the time for me too. If I have to wake up before that time then I just can't wake up properly for a while.

I'd rather go to sleep later and wake up later than sleep early and wake early.

8. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I wake up pretty grumpy and need a shower and coffee to get going every morning.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

For me it depends on how much sleep I got, and if I went out the previous night, but it usually takes me about ten to fifteen minutes to be fully awaked. I don't drink coffee, a hot shower helps though if I'm really tired. I'm not usually grumpy either.

10. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

I am not a morning person at all. I don't like to talk or hear any unnecessary noise at all until I've gotten myself together which takes me anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. And coffee (LOTS of it) is a must. I'm much more of a night owl.