• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Are you a morning person?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Whenever you wake up do people know to stay out of your way or do you have the same type of personality you would have any other time of the day?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Definitely a morning person. Not right away, but it usually only takes me five-ten minutes and I'm ready to go.

For the last ten years or so I've been waking up around 6-7 most mornings due to work or school. So, now I'm literally used to it and it's very rare for me to sleep in - even if I don't work or went to bed at 2am.

Sabby

Definitely a morning person and slowly getting back into it. If I had my way I'd work as early as my boss would allow it, 630 or 7. Love getting my work ay over as soon as possible.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Nope, not at all. I hate mornings. If I had it my way, I'd never wake up before 10-11 AM. Unfortunately, work has been waking up at 5 AM a couple days of the week.

BJBirdy

Registered Member
I'm a morning person. If I sleep in too late, then I feel like I've wasted the day. At the same time, I like staying up until around midnight or 1am most nights.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I used to punch my pillow when my alarm went off but now I just sigh, get over it and start getting ready for the day. I used to press on the snooze three or four times as I put my alarm earlier than I was suppose too but now I get up right away.

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
I'm a night owl, so definitely not. I now have to be up by 6:30 AM, for physical therapy, twice a week, now, and it suuuuucks.

Joster

I've become more of a morning person over the years but the longest time it was almost impossible to get me out of bed.