Are you a Lover or a fighter?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RJ-Cool, May 20, 2010.

1. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Hey! I'm all about love and I will do whatever it takes to foster an atmosphere of sheer peace and harmony. Now that's not to say I won't fight.....if the situation warrants a fight....then.......hey! It's on!
    Are your relationships filled with peaceful bliss or dramatic turmoil? Do you live for the thrill of a good battle or the comfort of a big hug?

2. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Does it HAVE to be one or the other?
    I am mostly a "lover". I like peace and happiness and sunshine and and and.
    But I can also appreciate a good, mature, well warranted fight! Nothing like a fight to get those juices going!!

CaptainObvious likes this.
  3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Why can't I be both? Isn't love something worth fighting for?

EllyDicious and idisrsly like this.
  4. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

My relationships are very peaceful until I feel wronged or ignored on issues that are important to me. Then I can get pretty hard to deal with, but it takes a lot to make me get to that point. So, really my partner determines whether I am a lover or a fighter depending on how they treat me, but I do go into a relationship as a complete lover.

EllyDicious and idisrsly like this.
  5. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Relationship wise, they are very peaceful, but then one day they just randomly end.

In every day life, I'm a lover before I'm a fighter, but if I'm forced to be the fighter, I usually try and make sure it's over for the other person ;)

6. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm a lover. I've always been the joker of the group, tried to keep things easy and fun and stuff. In a relationship I still try to be fun and have fun but when I have felt ignored or put down upon then it starts to show by way of affecting my mood and my disposition. It doesn't usually work in my favour though. I'm also pretty stubborn and won't back down on most things if I think I'm right, and I also have a strong sense of what's right and wrong, so those things have sometimes gotten me into a bit of bother now and then.

Last edited: May 20, 2010
  7. Jakey-D

Jakey-D Registered Member

I'd like to think I'm a lover but I think I'm half-n-half. I can unleash quite a temper of need be but I'm a bif softie most of the time.

8. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I'm more of a lover than a fighter, but if push comes to shove, I'll shove as hard as I can. I realize that there are consequences to all of my actions and I'm not going to fight unless I have to, and I'd rather settle my matters with words like an adult. Not necessarily loving the other person but respecting them enough to hear them out.

9. dane

dane Registered Member

i am very much a lover i love peace and harmony but the relationship would get boring if it was all peace and harmony all the time some some drama is ok if warranted... its healthy

10. Th3Pr3Tz3l

Th3Pr3Tz3l Registered Member

Apparently I am Chaos. And that scares me... D:

Most definetly a lover. I am the funnyman and take pleasure in making people laugh. But I take everything to heart, too emotional for my own good. I only really get in fights jokingly. I was in one fight once and I hit him first but that was only after months and months of unsolicitated emotional attacks D:

My relationships are for the most part straightforward and relaxed. No drama, I find that stuff to be a load of crap. And if you try to bring that into my life you're gone pretty quick.

Peace and Love!!! :wub:

Last edited: May 20, 2010