Are You A Hat Person?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

By "hat person", are you the type to wear a hat at all times, save maybe while you are at work?

I like having random and odd hats but I don't wear them that often. I'd have to say that no, I'm not a hat person.

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I was all last year. This year I'm not in a hat mood though.
    ------
    Rather, I'm in a mood to dye my hair in unnatural colors.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
  3. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I wear a hat while I am work at not at other times, having long hair it helps to keep it out the way when at working.
    I will sometimes where a hat when not at work but only if it is really windy out as my hair is pretty fine and just blows all over the place.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I'll wear a hat if my hair doesn't go the way I want it. Plus, sometimes it's easier just to throw a hat on and go out rather than waste 5-15 minutes getting my hair done. =P

5. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I wear hats sometimes. Just casually, like nice fitted hats.

6. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I never wear hats, they make me look funny. And on the rare occasion I have worn a hat, when I take it off, my hair is a mess. So no, definitely not a hat person.

7. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I don't wear hats often, but I have been told that I suit hats very well and that I look good in hats. But I guess I just dont have hats to suit what I'm wearing, I also don't feel confident wearing hats incase people look at me and think "that hat looks gross" or "what is she thinking wearing that hat with that outfit" etc

8. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

No, don't wear them. I might wear a baseball cap or something if I don't want to burn my scalp in the sun, but I only like the american ones. Even that's rare, so no, definately not a hat person.

9. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

No, never. I just can't wear hats. I think my head is too small, or the wrong shape or something. I just look stupid in them.

Plus if I'm not wearing gel I get hat-hair really easily. So hat's are a big no-no for me.

10. Vallentina

Vallentina Registered Member

I wear them occasionally. Especially if my hair already looks bad that day. Easy fix!