Are you a giver or a receiver? (those of legal age only)

Bliss

Sally Twit
When it comes to the act of love, do you prefer to give or receive?

I'll share my answer if I get a few replies. :lol:

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
:lol: This is what popped into my head when I first saw your other thread about giving/receiving.

I've been told I'm a giver, but I think a good balance of giving and receiving from both partners is a good thing. I would choose giving over receiving though usually...if I had to choose, that is.

I love giving, and eliciting that perfect response. It's such a wonderful rush of power.:nod:
I'm also a big fan of receiving. Like Kitty said, a good balance is the best.

I see where you got your username from. Sounds like a lot of fun going down in the AP household! :D

There's enjoyment in both but overall, I'm happier recieving. The recieving is a little sweeter after some giving though.

agphoenix

Everything goes.
I have no idea which one I 'fit into'. But I'm almost always the one doing the things, and not necessarily to give.

So go figure. I honestly don't know.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Those of legal age? Oy, let's not even get into "age" discussions.

I love to receive, I won't lie. But I can't help but shake knowing that I'm driving my girl nuts. That's a bonus when dating a geek, not only are we hard workers, but we fix our mistakes and come back better than ever.

;)

Tucker

Lion Rampant
If I had to choose one over the other, I'd be the giver. The heaving chest, the biting of the lower lip, that involuntary little breath catch; that's just... yum. Over the course of time, though, the ratio's worked out to about 1:1 and I don't feel the need to complain.

If I had to choose one over the other, I'd be the giver. The heaving chest, the biting of the lower lip, that involuntary little breath catch; that's just... yum. Over the course of time, though, the ratio's worked out to about 1:1 and I don't feel the need to complain.
Nice!

And ummm...where did you say you live again?:D

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I am definitely definitely the giver. It used to be such a thrill.. After not ever receiving it has been less exhilarating. I would love for it to be equal though =)