Are you a giver or a receiver? (those of legal age only)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bliss, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

When it comes to the act of love, do you prefer to give or receive?

I'll share my answer if I get a few replies. :lol:

2. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

:lol: This is what popped into my head when I first saw your other thread about giving/receiving.

I've been told I'm a giver, but I think a good balance of giving and receiving from both partners is a good thing. I would choose giving over receiving though usually...if I had to choose, that is.

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I love giving, and eliciting that perfect response. It's such a wonderful rush of power.:nod:
    I'm also a big fan of receiving. Like Kitty said, a good balance is the best.

4. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

I see where you got your username from. Sounds like a lot of fun going down in the AP household! :D

There's enjoyment in both but overall, I'm happier recieving. The recieving is a little sweeter after some giving though.

5. agphoenix

agphoenix Everything goes.

I have no idea which one I 'fit into'. But I'm almost always the one doing the things, and not necessarily to give.

So go figure. I honestly don't know.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Those of legal age? Oy, let's not even get into "age" discussions.

I love to receive, I won't lie. But I can't help but shake knowing that I'm driving my girl nuts. That's a bonus when dating a geek, not only are we hard workers, but we fix our mistakes and come back better than ever.

;)

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Giver. I'd like to receive too but it only just wants me to give more after.

8. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

If I had to choose one over the other, I'd be the giver. The heaving chest, the biting of the lower lip, that involuntary little breath catch; that's just... yum. Over the course of time, though, the ratio's worked out to about 1:1 and I don't feel the need to complain.

9. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Nice!

And ummm...where did you say you live again?:D

10. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I am definitely definitely the giver. It used to be such a thrill.. After not ever receiving it has been less exhilarating. I would love for it to be equal though =)

agphoenix likes this.