Are you a facebook creeper??

Discussion in 'Computers' started by StroShow, Feb 20, 2010.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm sure that most of everyone here as a Facebook account. I was wondering if you guys are a Facebook creeper? If so how long do you usually creep a day and what do you usually creep??

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Isn't that the point of facebook?

Actually I don't creep all that much. I was going through your brother's pics one day. Sometimes I stalk exes and/or my ex's current wife. :shifteyes:

3. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

Nope, don't own a single facebook, myspace, twitter, etc. account - ever. Just not into that kind of stuff. Keeping up with emails is hard enough as it is!, lol. Oh, and I'm not a lurker either.

4. LifeinthePond

LifeinthePond Mark ov teh Pond

I only creep on all the highschool girls I worked with in the past, as well as my sister's friends.

5. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Not really.

I check new messages, wall posts and see what my friends plans are for the night, then play some poker and sign out.

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I am not a creeper, but I do go through my ex's photos, seeing what they got and yesterday I had a nasty surprise..she's got a boyfriend. I wasn't a happy chappy, mind you I spent nearly 2 years with this gal, so it stung a bit.

I check wallposts and talk to people.

7. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

If i'm bored i'll do a bit of creeping of the people facebook is suggesting me to be friends with. I do creep my ex best friends profile every once in a while when i'm down because I like to laugh at the road her life has taken.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Who doesn't creep? :lol:

If someone I haven't seen or talked to in a while shows up on my news feed, I'll click on their profile and skim through some pictures. Same when someone changes their profile picture.

I usually skim through pictures of new people I add or add me mostly to see what kind of people they are.

9. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

OMG, so true :nod:

I occasionally creep. Just occasionally because I don't go on facebook as much as I used to.

10. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

I dont have facebook, i dont have enough pictures of mine to post there ^_^