Are you a creeper?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, May 15, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am sure a lot of people on these forums use Facebook.

Are you one of those people who creeps your friends profile? Look at the new pictures, read some comments they made, and all that type of stuff?

I posted this in the Everyday life section, because mostly everyone that uses Facebook go on everyday.

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Actually, I hate the whole update thing on Facebook, like statuses, if I wanted to read statuses, I'll be approving of Twitter by now.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Well, I don't use social networking sites anymore really, but I used to on myspace back in the day.. waste a lot of time looking at people's pictures and comments.. oh woe.

4. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

No, I am not a creeper. I only really use facebook to keep in touch with my overseas friends, use the chat function, and play on the applications. I couldn't give a rats ass what my friends are doing. If I wanted to know, i'd text them.

5. leomay

leomay Registered Member

i donnot use facebook.....well i will try..

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

One of the reasons I don't use it is because I don't want old school friends adding me just to look at my pictures and stuff.

7. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

Creeper? No not so much...I use the social networks...all of them... I check my profiles and call it done.

Fb, ms, twit, moco, and gf for that matter I check everyday atleast once...

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

The way facebook is set up right now, it shows you status updates or even conversations with other people by your contacts on your homepage, as default. I don't really need to know that. And sometimes the people would write very personal messages on their status like they're talking to their lover. The message gets updated several times a day too. Look, I have no interest on your private lovey conversation!

I enjoy necessary updates to keep in touch, that's all.

9. firsttogo

firsttogo Registered Member

I can be a creeper, but I don't use that skill to its fullest because I don't feel the need to... unless I want to creep someone out.

10. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I wouldn't say that I was a creeper. I only look at people's new pics if I'm going to be in them or if that persons tells me some of them are cool, then I'll take a look, as for other peoples conversatons, I couldn't really care.