• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 1 Are you a crash fan?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I think cash bandicoot was a blast..I'm not sure wich one was my favorite because they were all fun..All the strange levels and backgrounds.
And that mask..... It took me a while to get good at it but when I was one man would last for hours...I don't know how much time I lost to this game but i'm sure it was alot..One of the best games for the PS1 I would say..:nod:
Anyhow wich crash did you like best?
And would you like to see a new crash come out....
So all you crash fans sound off.......:D

dk_rare

Registered Member
Crash Bandicoot is cool, well he used to be. There was a pure like aspect to the games, almost like the Mario 2D games, but then Crash started to suck. The originals are still great though

dk_rare

Registered Member
Wow, another Crash thread, just like the one I already replied to.

My ex told me a story about Crash 3, his German family were over and his German aunt said, on the pirate level, "Da bomb-ba!" when she saw the pirate ship shoot a bomb-ba.

Oh happy days

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Actually, Crash games are still being made. Except from what I've heard they're now lacking in quality quite a bit.

I loved the Crash Bandicoot games. My favorite was probably Crash Bash. Second favorite would be #2.

yooperchick

Registered Member
I only had the original Crash and I loved playing it. I did find it hard though at first, to get used to the controls. I've always had a hard time using the top buttons. I guess I am just used to the old "just using your thumbs" controllers.

I am trying to remember the commercials. I know they are funny, but I can't remember exactly how they were. Anyone remember them?

Gamechamp

Registered Member
You can probably find the commercials somewhere online.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
hi..Yes I do..They allways featured Crash with a megaphone talking into it while standing in or across from the nintendo HQ....
The ironic thing abought that is that nintendo now owns the rights to crash:lol:
Too funny..Isn't it strange how things work?

dk_rare

Registered Member
Not to the best of my knowledge, Crash is now on all consoles, besides the psp I think.

That mask was the best, I remember trying to figure out it's name (never read the book), best I could figure was "oonga boonga".

Gamechamp

Registered Member
You didn't really need to read the manual, you just needed to watch the cutscenes. (on Crash 2/3/Bash at least, he didn't have a major story role in the first) His name is Aku Aku, and he's my favorite character.