PlayStation 1 Are you a crash fan?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Nightsurfer, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I think cash bandicoot was a blast..I'm not sure wich one was my favorite because they were all fun..All the strange levels and backgrounds.
    And that mask..... It took me a while to get good at it but when I was one man would last for hours...I don't know how much time I lost to this game but i'm sure it was alot..One of the best games for the PS1 I would say..:nod:
    Anyhow wich crash did you like best?
    And would you like to see a new crash come out....
    So all you crash fans sound off.......:D

2. dk_rare

dk_rare Registered Member

Crash Bandicoot is cool, well he used to be. There was a pure like aspect to the games, almost like the Mario 2D games, but then Crash started to suck. The originals are still great though

3. dk_rare

Wow, another Crash thread, just like the one I already replied to.

My ex told me a story about Crash 3, his German family were over and his German aunt said, on the pirate level, "Da bomb-ba!" when she saw the pirate ship shoot a bomb-ba.

Oh happy days

4. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

Actually, Crash games are still being made. Except from what I've heard they're now lacking in quality quite a bit.

I loved the Crash Bandicoot games. My favorite was probably Crash Bash. Second favorite would be #2.

5. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

I only had the original Crash and I loved playing it. I did find it hard though at first, to get used to the controls. I've always had a hard time using the top buttons. I guess I am just used to the old "just using your thumbs" controllers.

I am trying to remember the commercials. I know they are funny, but I can't remember exactly how they were. Anyone remember them?

6. Gamechamp

You can probably find the commercials somewhere online.

7. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

hi..Yes I do..They allways featured Crash with a megaphone talking into it while standing in or across from the nintendo HQ....
    The ironic thing abought that is that nintendo now owns the rights to crash:lol:
    Too funny..Isn't it strange how things work?

8. Gamechamp

Nintendo owns the rights to Crash? When'd that happen?

9. dk_rare

Not to the best of my knowledge, Crash is now on all consoles, besides the psp I think.

That mask was the best, I remember trying to figure out it's name (never read the book), best I could figure was "oonga boonga".

10. Gamechamp

You didn't really need to read the manual, you just needed to watch the cutscenes. (on Crash 2/3/Bash at least, he didn't have a major story role in the first) His name is Aku Aku, and he's my favorite character.