Are you a competitive person?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering if you are a competitive person? It doesn't have to be in sports, it can be anything that you do.

For me I'm very competitive, especially in sports. But I'm competive in all sorts of things, it doesn't matter what is. If I'm competing against someone I hate to lose. So I would do anything(that is fair) to finish first.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I hate losing, losing is the worst thing that can happen to me and to win I would do anything. I love the glory..

and soon my football team will make it to the NFL Grand Final, and if we lose, I'll be spewing.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm really competitive when playing games or sports, but I still try to have fun even if I'm losing. Other than that I'm not too competitive, like when it comes to money or cars or something. Life is too short to worry about being better or more successful than someone else.

By the way, I knew who made this thread the second I saw the title, just cause we've had this thread so many times before.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I wouldn't say I was that competitive. If I lose at something, sure I will feel down about it and be disappointed in myself, but I wouldn't say that it would be the end of the world for me. I would just try and shurg it off and move onto the next thing. Im not a "I must win, I must be first" kinda person. That goes for sports and for everything else in life.

wolfheart

Registered Member
I am not as competative as I once was, I keep score with my brother when we go fishing but more for fun than glory (loser buys the beers).
Back in the day when I boxed I was of a different mindset, even during sparring I would fight for the win, now days I just cant be bothered about winning or losing, I have more important things to worry about.

No not at all, in fact i'm pretty anti-competitive. If someone really wants to win something then fook it, I'll let them. I don't care for it whatsoever. sssrsly.

**edit:depends on the situation though :cute:

Last edited:

teron

Registered Member
Sadly, I'm very competitive: sometimes in a not-so-good way either. Lost a match playing UFC the other day vs a friend and threw my controller half way across the room.

I might have an anger issue.... =)

Bliss

Sally Twit
Only if it's at something I know I am good at and have a chance of winning or proving myself. Other than that I am not and I know when to stop.

This describes me:

If I'm winning, I want to lose.
If I'm losing, I want to win.

If I'm winning at something I feel bad for the other person/people and want (and sometimes do) lose purposely just so they can feel good about themselves.

And if I'm losing I want to even things out, or come close to the score so I'm not getting destroyed.

I like when things end in ties. lul

sb1732

Registered Member
I'm only really competitive when im playing something against my brothers. If im playing them on a video game or something like that i really want to win and get quite annoyed if i don't. haha.

But if im playing against friends then i don't react the same way, it's weird. I'm the same with sports.