• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Are you a 4channer?

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I'm now rather interested in finding out how many people here visit any of the *chans on a regular basis. Or at all for that matter.

I used to go to 4chan a few days every week when younger (lol, underage b&), but when I hit college I stopped. Recently, however, I started going to 4chan again, along with 420chan and britchan. Though britchan moves about as fast as a slug.

And before someone decides to throw rules #1 & #2 at me (because I see it happening), that only applies to raids.

ZoeWillow

Registered Member
I used to go to 4chan a couple times a week, but I've pretty much stopped. It's a pretty horrible place! Haha

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I think I poked my head in once, and then never went back. It's not my cup of tea, if you will.

Also, I agree with those that say /b/ is the asshole of the internet.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
What's 4Chan anyway? Never heard of it.
It's an imageboard based on a japanese imageboard called 2channel. It's content...varies.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
Nah, not a fan of the place from what I've heard, but I do find some of the memes funny from time to time, as stupid as that is.

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
I've never posted, but I've searched around. It amuses me sometimes.