• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Are Udemy.com Courses Worth it To You?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey everyone, have you ever used Udemy.com for online schooling? I've purchased several video courses through them and they really have a lot to offer. I'm pretty happy with the quality of what I've purchased. I've only really purchased courses that have a few hundred positive reviews or more though, so I can't say much for taking a risk on the newer courses.

I recently purchased several digital art courses, something I already do as many of you know, but am always looking to improve my skills.

Have you ever used this site or something similar? If so, what was your experience like? Would you recommend any site specifically?

Pepper

Registered Member
I have bought a couple of video courses on Udemy in the past and have been quite pleased with the content. But recently, I have been using Skillshare more because they charge a kind of a flat rate to access anything you want.