Are u bored?

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Xeilo, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

What do you do when your bored and got nothing else to do. What do you turn to? I myself have found myself being bored a lot lately and need to find something new, so share what you do in your time of boredom.

2. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

When I get really bored, I just kind of walk around the dorm.

Sometimes I go outside and throw the football around a little bit or sit here and just listen to music.

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Take up a new hobby? Read a book? Surely there is SOMETHING you like to do that will keep you busy.

Listen to music?

If all else fails, volunteer to help out with a community service or soup kitchen type of thing. Always a good thing to do. :)

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I don't understand how people can get bored in this day and age. My parents use to say "Only stupid people get bored." and I thought that was crazy talk. But they were right. We had video games, music, FREE TIME to do anything you want. People take that for granted until they're shoved in a job, have kids or school. Enjoy the free time doing unlimited things in this day and age. With, or without money. :D

6. silver_lining

silver_lining Registered Member

If I'm bored I come on the net, or read a bath. Or take a bath, which I have an obsession with :lol:

7. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

yay....my thread link got put up, thank u Bliss

anyway enough of that........

one of my friends says "only boring people get bored" which is a fair point i guess...not that im trying to call u boring :-/ lol

when im bored i text my mates and see if they wanna come round or i go round there, or i go for a drive or i end up doing the things i need to do, like cleaning, only if ur desperate though, i would advise that :nod:

8. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I am never bored. At home I can visit with friends, watch tv, play video games, and clean, although I really hate cleaning.
    At work I have my work, then I read ebooks in pdf form so that it looks like I'm working, and surfing the forum, of course.