Are the Usos "stealing the spotlight?"

Unity

Flawless Victory
Staff member
Jimmy and Jay Uso are doing a decent job, and the angle of the "samoan heritage" vs. "hart heritage" is a good one. Still, I keep watching as tag teams such as the Dudebusters and Archer/Hawkins are lost in the shuffle. Instead of a highly competitive tag team division consisting of several teams gunning for the titles, we're stuck with the same matches week in and week out.

Thoughts on this? How would you book things; should the other teams be included? Don't get me wrong, I think the Usos have promise, But it's time for another team in the spotlight in my opinion.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think they're stealing the spot light at all, the tag team division as been pretty weak in recent years, and it's great to see a team like the Uso's. I believe that more teams should get involved, but I do like the current feud they're having against Smith and Kidd.

Also you got to remember that both Archer and Hawkins are on Smackdown, it's not really their fault that they are not on the Raw roster.

Unity

Flawless Victory
Staff member
The tag champs can go anywhere, though...after Summerslam, don't you think this feud should come to an end and the Hart Dynasty should feud with a Smackdown team? The Dudebusters are nothing to scoff at, same with Hawkins/Archer.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
The Hart Dynasty should TOTALLY feud with Hawkins and Archer or The Dudebusters. I can see a legitimate rivalry out of either of those two feuds. The spontaneity of The Dudebusters against the technicality of The Hart Dynasty.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Not really. Can't blame the USO's if the WWE see potential in them. They put on great matches, such as the one on WWE superstars, I was fairly entertained.

I do agree with you though, that we're subjected to the same old match week in and week out. Perhaps if the Hart Dynasty dropped the titles to the Usos, than we'd get a pretty legit feud going.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
The Uso's got a bit of a boost last night with Jey getting a match against Orton (depite the fact that I knew the outcome). Great job to try to put them over. Have a UTTC match at SSlam and drop the titles to them and we will see a much needed boost to the tag team division.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Yes completely agreed, only by dropping the titles to the USO's will we see some form of credibility in the tag division, or any tag team for that matter.