• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Are the Chicago Bulls a contender for a Championship?

Snowball22

Since signing with the Chicago Bulls...Pau Gasol has become the missing key to the Bulls success. With a kinda of a Big 3 going on in Chi-town with D-Rose, Noah and Gasol do you think Bulls are ready for a Championship?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Only if Derrick Rose can stay healthy!! If he can't, than offence will be an issue with this team. They're definitely contenders but not sure if a championship is in their future. Pau Gasol is another player that I feel will have problems to stay on the court.

smh122

Registered Member
No. If anything, the Bulls remind me of the late 00's Hawks teams that were always 2nd rd and out

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Right now, they are one of the top teams in the east but lack offense, even with Rose. I think they're a contender in the wide open East, if Rose is healthy. BUT, that's a big "if". He's injury prone and I don't think Pau Gasol made the right decision to go to Chicago, as he's a bad fit, or rather a better fit in New York or San Antonio. Overall, the East is wide open. The Bulls are probably in contention to win the East, but so are a lot of teams, since there is no dominant team in the East. It's still very early, though.