• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Are paid surveys really worth it?

MissMe

Registered Member
I have been trying to earn a little extra money online and decided to try taking surveys. I don't know that it is really worth my time though. I spent 20 minutes doing one survey and was only paid $2. If it takes 20 minutes per survey then I can do 2 in one hour. At $2.00 per survey this is like making $6.00 an hour. That's less than minimum wage but it's not terrible since I can do it at home. I won't get rich, but I will have a little extra in my pocket. What do ya'lll think?

Carmelita

Registered Member
I tried that for a while but shifted my focus to writing for a much better pay rate. My home based career is on the upswing and I'm approaching a livable wage now. I got bored out of my mind with surveys and filling out the "do I qualify" questions only to be disqualified after 10 mins. of my time. I don't waste nearly as much writing.

Pepper

Registered Member
Paid surveys have always had a bad reputation as far as I know, so I have never really considered trying them. I don't actually know if there are any legit ones out there. Are there?