• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Are dogs loyal?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.

This picture bounced around the web within the last year or two and its of a dog that didn't know how to react to its owners' death. It apparently would not leave the body and paramedics (from what I think I remember) had to bring the dog with them since it wouldn't let them take the body very far from it.

Having had dogs, I can certainly attest to their loyalty. It may be biological, something in their blood that makes them loyal to their leaders, but I think there's nothing wrong with that.
:(

I think that it is biological, and it's why they were domesticated so much earlier in our history than cats were.

C-Mach

Registered Member
It depends on the dog. They can stick around you forever regardless, or they can just go to some other person that has more food. My dog is a case of the latter. XD

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Movies & TV 0
Sophia Pets 2
hepismis Pets 4
thealigator Pets 2
Hilander Pets 2