• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Are all women that seductive?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I was discussing with my friends tonight and one of them said that any woman can make any man fall for her(with just "one" look or just "one" move), even if he's married/engaged.
So she meant that every woman has this level of seduction in her that if she aims to get a man, she will (in every possible way).

I don't agree with this at all but I'm interested to hear your thoughts first.

Daemonic

Registered Member
lol, yeah right. :rolleyes:

Not only is that not true but it is completely illogical. You would have to assume men are sexually attracted to every female, including gays.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Well we're not talking about gays here. I was mostly referring to heterosexual males.
I didn't specify it. Apologize.

Daemonic

Registered Member
Still the same, you have to assume men are sexually attracted to everyone. It takes effort to date someone I am not attracted to, I hate it, and I would never do it again. I tried it with two girls and one guy at different points in my life just to see if it could work. Each one of them I ended up hurting badly in some way because sex was a job. So no, there are no sexually unattractive females I would fall for over a look. If I cant picture myself in bed with a girl then forget about it.

Last edited:

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I don't think that all women are seductive. It really depends on the on what the guy likes in a woman. Me I like fit women that are not fat and bulgy. Some men like bigger women but don't like small women. Therefore all women are not seductive.

Dabs

Registered Member
I don't think all women are that seductive either..and if it only takes a simple "look of the eye" to get a man into the bed...then he is probably just after a piece of ass and doesn't care squat about her.....or what kind of look she was giving out....all he saw was, she was looking at him ~LoL~

Impact

V.I.P.
See i'm calling bullshit on this. While it may be easier for a woman to pull a guy than it is the other way round, saying women can get any guy they want just isn't realistic. Speaking from experience. I guess maybe if the girl was super attractive, like a supermodel or something, she may pull more guys, but definitely not all guys.

Bjarki

Registered Member
I don't know.. I think if you're perseverant you'd probably be able to hook up with at least 70%. But that would require a few more looks and moves.

Did she mention any specific techniques?