• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Arcade needs work

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
When you're looking at your favorites list in the arcade, none of the 30 day high scores are properly reflected. It has the all time high scores listed as the 30 day high score. The names are sometimes incorrect as well, such as Amy is still listed as Bliss in some places, and Old Major is still listed as Echoes.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The arcade saves your username at the time you set the score. It doesn't update after a username change. I wonder if Mirage can fix that.

He also needs to remove broken games or games that can be glitched to get a high score.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yeah, there are a lot of things in the arcade that need to be cleaned up. I noticed the problem with the names as well. And also, I don't understand the Leaderboard thing.

But the thing I want to see the most is just getting the 30 day changed to 90 day or whatever we agreed on. That should be a really easy fix.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I've still got some high scores that say kdmillz72 and I even saw from Michael Jordan's out there haha. Would be nice to see that cleaned up and also what OldHoes just said about the 90 days dealio.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm 100% in support of the 90 day idea.

dDave

V.I.P.
All of the name changes would have to be done manually I'm pretty sure, not likely to happen.

I'd like to go one step further and say that the favorites tab really ought to be available as an option for setting the default tab. Fixing the temp scores in there would be nice though.

I'm on board with the 90 day high scores. Also, the tournament pages need cleaning up and broken/crap games need to be removed.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Well, I picked my favorites tab today to see which of my favorite games I could get 30 day high scores on, and they all had the all time high set as the 30 days. It was annoying.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Video Games 3
dDave Video Games 5
dDave Video Games 4
dDave Video Games 13
sunrise Video Games 1