• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Arcade gone

Who Will Win?

• HD-DVD will win out

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • BlueRay will win it all

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Albey

Registered Member
I suppose the arcade is gone aye? Well. That kinda sux... Who wants it back?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You can code it yourself, unless you don't want to put in that kinda work.

Albey

Registered Member
Don't support it.. Make it support it. can't be that hard.. copy/paste a bit and edit a bit.. maybe a day or 2 worth of work... :p at least let the rpg be back. . and get the new version. or use my version i made :) i'm sure you can edit the db for it to work.

Doc

V.I.P.
The RPG was a really bad idea, it never worked out that well at all. I'd like to see an arcade return, but I don't think it's all that neccessary for the forum.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I would also like to see the arcade back in some form or another.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I think that the arcade would be a good idea for a game forum. But it is not required and can always be added at a later date.

Doc

V.I.P.
The major problem is this peticular version of the software doesn't support the arcade, which is unfortunate, but we'll have to deal with it. Also, it causes a lot of useless members and spamming.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey all...I know that you can't do it right now but, I really do miss the P-Baseball and the P-Darts games:lol: :D ...Anyhow just thought I would throw my two cents in..

oh yeah I would like to see the disk game again:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Video Games 3
dDave Video Games 5
dDave Video Games 4
dDave Video Games 13
AnitaKnapp Ideas & Support 6