• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who watches this show? These are the guys who got in trouble last year when a guerrilla marketing scheme went wrong in New York City. They put a bunch of electronic devices with a LED version of one of their characters around the city and people reported them as bomb threats.

But yeah, here's what I'm talking about.

http://weblogs.newsday.com/entertainment/tv/blog/ATHF blog.jpg

[adult swim] | Aqua Teen Hunger Force

I've only seen a few episodes but I thought I'd get a thread going for you to talk about it if you've seen it.

mermaidboy

Registered Member
Dude such a messed up show in so many ways but so hilarious. I like how they only use about 10 backgrounds (or less) for the entire series. Yeah I saw their viral marketing campaign in the news, and the ensuing paranoia.

There are many great episodes, but one of my favorites is in season 3 or 4 (I believe) where Shake gets that orange helmet that has tons of retarded add-ons like the piano and the battery pack. The one where he gets plastic surgery done at a car workshop is awesome too.

The movie, anyone?