• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

April Fools' school shooting prank

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cops were not amused by her school shooting ruse.
Angela Timmons, 54, an employee at Virginia College in South Carolina, was arrested after allegedly texting to her daughter April Timmons, 34, that a shooter was on the loose — as an April Fools' Day prank.

Woman arrested for April Fools' school shooting prank - NY Daily News
This has got to be the worst April Fools joke ever. People don't see pranks like this as funny. After all of the school shootings you would think an adult especially would know better. What could she have been thinking? Didn't she think this might frighten her daughter?

wolfheart

Registered Member
That is just in bad taste, I cannot even begin to think how she could of thought this was funny, wrapping someones shoes in clingfilm or as I have had done nailing a shoe to the floor is an aprils fool, this is just sick.

Her daughter must have been sick to stomach thinking that her mother was in danger from a shooter, not my idea of a practical joke.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I really think this goes beyond bad taste. This "prank" is a moronic act and I really hope she is fined for wasting police time when they could have been needed elsewhere and and given community service. Things like this are not funny and are something that should be made punishable.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Seriously, she's 54 years old. You would think someone of that age would have more common sense and realize these kinds of "jokes" aren't jokes at all and aren't funny.

dDave

V.I.P.
April Fools isn't meant to cause mass panic or traumatize people. To be honest, I don't even see why someone that old would want to do a joke like this in the first place.

If we joke about this kind of stuff then we'll be like the boy the cried wolf, nobody will believe when it's actually happening and that's a cause for concern.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm afraid stupidity doesn't have a age limit, wish it did. Maybe this woman's actions and the results of them will cause other to stop and think before they do. Probably wishful thinking.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
How can people even talk without a brain? Guns are NOT funny so how could anyone be that stoopid? They should make her do community service in an ER or something so she can see how serious it really is.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Sounds like at least a night in jail to think about how stupid she was.

Seriously, who the fuck thinks this is the least bit funny?