• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Apply for series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright this is where you have to apply to make a official thread for the second round. Now were not to sure what's going to be the match up so we cant decide which series your going to do. Right now all we know is that the New Jersey Nets will be playing the Miami Heat and I'll take care of that series. I will edit my post each time someone applies.

Vince Carter: New Jersey Nets vs Miami Heat
Godfather: Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs
Vegito: Cleaveland Cavaliers vs Detroit Pistons
fatboy: ?

F

fatboy

by cover u mean write about the games. stats and highlights. i will take the lakers. they will advance. i hope.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I've got.

Pistons vs Cavaliers.(Ought to be a great series)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright it's over guys, every series will be covered, but you guys have to make an update of every game, and yes I mean recap of every quarter who scored, and how the game was one. Everything possible would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.