• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Exercise Applications for workout at home

Interis

Registered Member
Let's get the most important fact out: I am too lazy to go to a gym. There is a gym 10-minute walk from home with a mid-level cost. I went there for several months but stopped because my schedule got nasty (and my motivation failed me).

Now I'm looking to train at home. I don't have any ideas on how to structure my workout plans, so I'm using an app called Seven. Each workout session there lasts for around 7 minutes; we can repeat and combine the sessions freely to match our personal style.

Do you have other apps to recommend me which works better? Are these apps actually effective in helping me to lose weight and stay fit?

Keri35

Registered Member
Great question! I don't use any apps but I would if I found one that I liked. My motivation level drops off this time of year.

I have found that I love YouTube videos. You can find any type of workout on there. The best part is they are free!! I've found some great Zumba ones.