• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Apples or Oranges

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
We debate everything else here. We might as well debate apples and oranges.

Which do you prefer and why?

I like oranges better. I really don't like apples. I don't mind them but I don't ever crave them. Oranges on the other hand taste a lot better. They also don't get stuck in your teeth.

When it comes to apple juice or orange juice, I like them both.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I love oranges. I like apples, but only honey crisps and they're only in season for a short time. Apples don't get stuck if your teeth if you cut them into little slices.

Twitch

Registered Member
Apples FTW.

Oranges are too sour for me.. I also like apple juice better, though I don't mind orange juice.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Apples. I almost never eat oranges. On the other hand I have a glass of orange juice every morning, and I never drink apple juice unless I have no other fruit in the house, then I'll swipe one of my daughters juice boxes

BigBob

Registered Member
I love apples, but only ones that are really soft and sweet.

I like oranges but I always seem to get the sour ones.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
P.S. You know you can't really compare the two, right? ;)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
P.S. You know you can't really compare the two, right? ;)
Oh, I'm comparing them. ;)
------
I love oranges. I like apples, but only honey crisps and they're only in season for a short time. Apples don't get stuck if your teeth if you cut them into little slices.
Yeah I guess I meant if you didn't cut either. If you just bit into the apple and ate it that way you're likely to get the skin stuck in your teeth. But I don't need to tell anybody here that. I'm sure we've all been there.

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yeah I guess I meant if you didn't cut either. If you just bit into the apple and ate it that way you're likely to get the skin stuck in your teeth. But I don't need to tell anybody here that. I'm sure we've all been there.
You eat oranges by just biting into them? You don't peel or section them?