• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Apology

Bliss

Sally Twit
shelgarr - I'm sorry I called you a moron. It was wrong of me to do so. I think we both need to accept we'll never get along, try and keep out of each other's way and stop with the snide comments.
My temper can sometimes get the better of me and while I feel I did have the right to be angry, I shouldn't have acted out the way I did.

Merc - We seem to be OK in chat together when someone like Danny is there to keep the mood upbeat.
I don't think we'll ever be best friends but I think we can be civil.
I have said some things to you in the past that I probably shouldn't have said and for that I apologise.
As you've said to me before, neither of us sugar coat and that sometimes ends in a disaster.

Danny - As much as I love the thread you made, I'm sorry for being part of the reason you made it. You deal with a lot of shit being a mod and you handle it superbly. I know I have gone off at you when you have told me I'm in the wrong but once I've calmed down I think back and realise you're right. Thank you for trying to keep me in line. It might not work at the exact moment you're talking to me but it does sink in afterwards.

Kevin - I am so sorry for giving you a headache. I know you have tried so hard to keep the peace on GF and you get frustrated when people ignore you.
I think you have been a brilliant Mod lately. You've always been good but this month in particular you have stood out for me. You have listened to the members, you have opened your door for us and been very supportive. I think MOTM should be yours for July.

GF - I am sorry for making GF a frustrating place for you to visit. For me, it has always been a laid back, fun little holiday camp.
I know the past couple of months have seen a lot of drama and I feel ready to hold my hand up and take some blame for it.
I am sarcastic sometimes. I do make mean jokes and I can be a bitch. That's just me. I am trying to calm down a bit without changing - if that makes sense.
I do stand up for my friends and I do stand up for myself. However, I know there are other ways of handling certain situations. I have listened to plenty of advice and I am willing to take it.

- Bliss

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Takes a big person to come out and make a thread like this, Amy. I commend you for that.

I also appreciate the kind words you left for me and I want you to know that we're still as good as we've ever been and nothing that has happened has changed anything.

Dekzper

Registered Member
I just knew I was right about you, and you just proved it. :nod: It's totally cool to stand up for friends but I have to think about what I'm doing sometimes. It's def never easy. Your level of awesome just went way up for me. You're one of the best members here and always will be. :)

shelgarr

Registered Member
I can be a moron. But thanks for saying sorry Bliss. And Mods.....I appreciate your patience.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
It's cool of you to post, Amy...also, don't put everything on your shoulders as far as the mood of the site in the recent past; your bright and fun side is part of what always makes it a great place.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
pure win, Amy.

If I may -

Merc - I've said some pretty horrid things about you in the past, and I regret it. I am sorry. I know that we're capable of getting along, and that I bear a lot of the responsibility for that not happening.

Shelgarr - I'm sorry that I wasn't sympathetic about your dog situation and let my perception of your attitude get in the way.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Gretchen, I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes & Nobles.

And I'm sorry for telling everyone about it.

And I'm sorry for repeating it now.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I think both of us just need to stop thinking the other is always insulting the other and we'll be just fine.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me... but I can't help it that I'm so popular.