• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Anzac Day

Bahamut

Registered Member
I heard that and I think it's disgusting, I also heard that the council were charging people 50cents each to use a public toilet and even a war veteran in a wheelchair was refused access unless he paid.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Just when you think ANZAC Day gets all the respect they deserve, this shit surfaces. It's a sad world where money rules over heroism.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Hmm, the parking fine thing is pretty stupid. Any other day I would understand, but if the people aren't drastically blocking off traffic or anything then finding them on a day like ANZAC Day is stupid. Thousands of people are going out in the early hours of the morning to pay their respects, of course there's going to be people parking everywhere! And I can't even believe the charging for toilet thing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Crouton General Discussion 6
Impact General Discussion 6