• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Anywhere else

Mustardsky

Registered Member
The question is are you guys part of a different forum

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
I was, but I left it. I don't like to say which though. People can tend to stalk you, especially if you use the same User-Name, post the same topics etc, etc.

Mustardsky

Registered Member
what was it called cause Ive been in plenty of those kind of ones they make you not want to use the internet

Xeilo

V.I.P.
I have been in many warez ones, but I don't do that anymore so I left them all, basically just stick to here now.

Xeilo

V.I.P.
It had its general chat section, then its warez section.

Malificus

Likes snow
yeah, I am. A few actually, but I only post consistently in one

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Yes, four others. The theme is more specific though (politics, parenting, choralmusic) and I'm not as actively posting in those like I'm in here, even the ones where I'm the admin.

Turbo

Registered Member
i was on another on, but it was for yugioh. and since i'm retired from yugioh i have no desire to go to the other forum.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I run my own forum inwhich all my real life friends are members. It's strictly private but it's a cosy little place.