anyone woot?

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by MenInTights, Sep 12, 2006.

1. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

Finding woot.com was at fist exciting and then shear dissapointment after I found out they don't ship to AK or HI. :(

great site for the rest of you though. Its one deal per day with $5 shipping. Sometimes the deals suck, sometimes they are so good the item sells out in a few minutes! The new item is added every night at 12:01

also, listen to the wootcast every day. .lol.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2006

2. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

I love woot! :) I very rarely forget to check the new woot before I go to bed. you are right sometimes it's not even worth staying up for : )

3. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

you could buy from woot and flip it on ebay.

For example, today's item is a Razer Diamondback gaming mouse for 19.99 plus $5. Here is the ebay page of recent sales for the same item:
    http://search-completed.ebay.com/se...ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1&fsoo=2

not bad considering you can buy up to 3 of them. Of course the real test is checking ebay in about 4 weeks to see if ebay is flooded with them. (Note to self....)

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Yes, that gaming mouse is really cool looking, but WIRED? :(

If it were wireless I'd buy one today. 1600 DPI is really nice for graphic editing as well. :)

http://www.woot.com/ for all of you who are lazy.

And Spence, thanks for letting us know about this site. I sure didn't know about it before reading this.

5. Albey

Albey Registered Member

I didn't know about woot.com, very cool. I'v got to get me a better wireless mouse for graphic editing.

6. luvcamerasnic

luvcamerasnic New Member

While I rarely (or have I ever?) buy anything on woot, it is fun to look at what they find. Quite crazy sometimes!

7. Gwiz

Gwiz Registered Member

Woot.com is a good company to get great stuff. I love their deal of the day and you can find really great bargains.