• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

anyone woot?

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Finding woot.com was at fist exciting and then shear dissapointment after I found out they don't ship to AK or HI. :(

great site for the rest of you though. Its one deal per day with $5 shipping. Sometimes the deals suck, sometimes they are so good the item sells out in a few minutes! The new item is added every night at 12:01

also, listen to the wootcast every day. .lol.

Last edited:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I love woot! :) I very rarely forget to check the new woot before I go to bed. you are right sometimes it's not even worth staying up for : )

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes, that gaming mouse is really cool looking, but WIRED? :(

If it were wireless I'd buy one today. 1600 DPI is really nice for graphic editing as well. :)

http://www.woot.com/ for all of you who are lazy.

And Spence, thanks for letting us know about this site. I sure didn't know about it before reading this.

Albey

Registered Member
I didn't know about woot.com, very cool. I'v got to get me a better wireless mouse for graphic editing.

luvcamerasnic

While I rarely (or have I ever?) buy anything on woot, it is fun to look at what they find. Quite crazy sometimes!

Gwiz

Registered Member
Woot.com is a good company to get great stuff. I love their deal of the day and you can find really great bargains.