• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Anyone Watch These Shows ???

ATARIGUY

Beermister
Anyone watch these shows ??

I watch them as often as I can and I even video tape them when possible

Dog The Bounty Hunter

Storage Wars

Billy The Extermonator

Criss Angel Mindfreak

Gene Simmons Family Jewels

Steven Seagal Lawman

Growing Up Twisted (I haven't had a chance to watch this one yet)

Unsolved Mysteries

American Pickers

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I tried out the Gene Simmons show, but it wasn't for me.

Netflix had up the Dog the Bounty Hunter show and I watched the first season of it. I could take it or leave it. It's a fairly entertaining time waster, but I would watch something else over it.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Dog The Bounty Hunter

I've watched it, but only for comical Value. And its one of the shows I put in the category of "Holy shit I'm so bored, lets find the first Marathon show and just watch it for 5 hours straight". Aside from that theres never a time where I'm like "man I want to watch Dog!"

Storage Wars

Again... a marathon show. I watched this most recently on Christmas Day. Watched it for probably 3 hours straight because of the Marathon style of play it was on. I was entertained, but again... not something I would schedule my life around.

Criss Angel Mindfreak

I actually liked this show. But its never on when I want to watch it and Its just not good enough to conscientiously take the time to watch new episodes on their release day (whenever that is)

Steven Seagal Lawman

I watched one episode and was somewhere between Ashamed of myself and Constant Facepalm. The whole time he's running around "Yo I'm steven Seagal, yeah I'm a cop". And thats the theme of that whole Show. its like Cops meets real housewives of Jersey Shore.

American Pickers

This show fell into my Marathon category... however, it quickly fell into the outdated category practically immediately. In comparison to the other "We dig through junk and find riches" shows... American Pickers is the most Boring. There are far better, more exciting shows out there in this genre, Pawn Stars and Storage Wars come to mind immediately. Now when American Pickers comes on when I'm watching that station... I usually change it for the next 30 minutes to avoid the boredom. Yaaay Oil Cans!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I've seen episodes of five of those shows (1, 4, 5, 7, 8). None are a habit, though, because there isn't much to learn from watching people do everyday things. Reality TV has been pushed down consumer's throats for the last decade because, with no scriptwriters, no stars, and almost zero production value, it's cheaper than dirt to churn out. Me, I'm far more likely to have on the History Channel, NatGeo, or Discovery Science, or one of the classic movie channels when a film of historical note comes on. When I invest an hour or more in a couchlock, I want to feel that I'm getting something out of it besides muscular atrophy and brain rot.

Dabs

Registered Member
I watch Dog The Bounty Hunter, and Unsolved Mysteries and once or twice I have seen the Criss Angel stuff.
I enjoy Unsolved Mysteries the best.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I've seen Dog the Bounty Hunter and Criss Angel Mindfreak. Never got into either one. I typically don't care for these types of shows.

Impact

V.I.P.
I've watched Dog The Bounty Hunter for lulz a couple of times. It's not something I make a habit of watching but it is cheap entertainment.

I love Criss Angel Mindfreak. They used to marathon is for a couple hours each Sunday and i'd sit there and watch them all. Some of the things he does is just crazy, like when he drove the car blindfolded. How the heck does he do that?

I've seen American Pickers once, but I didn't really pay attention to it. Was more background noise.

Haven't heard of the other ones.

Dabs

Registered Member
I've watched Dog The Bounty Hunter for lulz a couple of times. It's not something I make a habit of watching but it is cheap entertainment.

I love Criss Angel Mindfreak. They used to marathon is for a couple hours each Sunday and i'd sit there and watch them all. Some of the things he does is just crazy, like when he drove the car blindfolded. How the heck does he do that?

I've seen American Pickers once, but I didn't really pay attention to it. Was more background noise.

Haven't heard of the other ones.

Yeah, the few shows I have seen, I have heard myself saying the same thing "how does he do that??"
It has to be some sort of an illusion.
I mean, there is a logical explanation for all he does, surely there is :lol:

Impact

V.I.P.
Yeah, the few shows I have seen, I have heard myself saying the same thing "how does he do that??"
It has to be some sort of an illusion.
I mean, there is a logical explanation for all he does, surely there is :lol:
I dunno. Some things I can see how there are logical explanations and i'm sceptical about it all but then he goes and does something that just blows my mind and I can't think of any way it can be explained.