• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Anyone Watch The Marrage Ref ???

ATARIGUY

Beermister
[SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2]IMHO I think that show is hilarious :lol: :lol:

It is a must see show, if you get a chance, watch it :cool:
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

elcaminojoe

Registered Member
oh man. I still haven't seen that yet. I kind of want to, but I don't watch that much tv. If Seinfeld has to do with it, it should "most likely" be comedic gold. Anyway.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I completely hate The Marriage Ref It's suppose to be nothing more than funny people having a group stand-up comedic commentary on the ridiculousness of some married couples and their arguments...stupidity if you ask me. I didn't watch this show and never will. It's ashame Jerry Seinfeld as something to do with something like this.