• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Anyone use any nice layouts lately?

technoflutemom

Registered Member
That's something I never got into. Does it help to have a spiffy layout, do you think? I always kind of thought that a generic auction made me look more like "just some guy selling stuff", which I know appeals to some eBayers.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sometimes it's better to go simple, but I've personally found that a nice layout with nice images beats out a sloppy auction with fuzzy pics any day. I've sold items for 30% more money than similar auctions for the same item. The only difference was presentation. Both items were identical and unopened. :) (Mp3 Players)

Chandra

My auctions thus far have been confined to baby items, so I've used the same layout each time. Just a basic soft colored border with a picture of a baby at the top and nice font. Not TOO fancy, but it has a draw to it. ;)

AuctionMan

Hi,

Just joined as I have just stumbled across the forum :)

I am a true believer in auction templates and I have some I made up that I give away free on my site which if it isn't against the rules I will post a link, I wont do straight away as I am not a spammer so if a mod can reply that would be good.

I already like this forum, gonna save it to Favs and have a good read :)

Regards,

AM

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi AuctionMan, feel free to post it in the Plug forum and I'll approve it. Just remember to stick around and join in on the fun! :D