• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Anyone still following WWE RAW/Smackdown?

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Pretty much what the title says, anyone following it so far besides me? I think we've hit that golden age again in Wrestling where the storylines, talent and overall wrestling is getting better in the WWE. We've gone through the Daniel Bryan storyline, which I loved..the emergence of the Shield, the abysmal return of Batista and the uprising of Bray Wyatt. It's been nothing but win as of late, imo. So for those who are still following it, what do you guys think of it so far? :)

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I still watch it. Unfortunately all of the other wrestling posters don't really post here anymore haha

But yeah, I am enjoying it. A lot of good characters out there.

Like the inspirational Bo Dallas.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Yeah I figured lol. Ah well, so long as someone brings up a topic, I'm keen to discuss, even if its one person lol

The Bo Dallas character cracks me up haha hes hilarious! A bit of a fun fact, did you know that Bo Dallas and Bray Wyatt are actually brothers? :D

Are you looking forward to Money In The Bank next week as well? Both Ladder matches look incredibly legit now, I will even go as far to pick Seth Rollins to win the MITB contract, and perhaps Bray Wyatt or Roman Reigns to take out the title ! So exciting!

BigBob

Registered Member
Golden Age?

Haha.

If you think this is a Golden Age, I don't know what to say.