Anyone seen any of the "naked gun" movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

geh007

Registered Member
They are so frickin hilarious, I love them, own all 3, you need to watch them, anyway the third one was on tonight on TBS
"When did you first notice the problem?"
"Well, me and my uncle went into the backyard, you know, toss the ball around a little..."
"Your... uncle."
"Yeah, we go out back, play a little hardball, we tackle each other, stuff like that."
"How often has the problem occured?"
"Well, ever since that once when my father starting playing too."
"Your father... joined in too."
"Yes... I think i might've yanked it too hard."
For those of you who haven't seen the movie, he's pretending he hurt his arm to get into this hospital, only it's a sperm clinic or something (for those who don't understand... the nurse is talking about his dick)

geh007

Registered Member
Yeah, thats the one, :laugh: . Did you see the end, with the academy awards? I liked the mother theresa musical, and that "geriatric park" with the giant old guy, that was pretty funny.

Lifter84

Registered Member
i remember that quote that you put up, i couldnt stop laughing when i was watching that part. and even though its stupid funny, its still pretty funny to me.

geh007

Registered Member
Yeah, it's all unrealistic funny, same thing with "wrongfully accused", it has the same actor, loosely mocking the fugitive.

"Welcome aboard the prison bus. Please make sure your handcuffs and ankle chains are securely fastened. If they are not, you will be shot. The exits are to the left and rear. You will not be using these exits. If you do, you will be shot. Thank you, and enjoy your trip"
All with that fat guard making the hand motions like a stewardess, :laugh:

geh007

Registered Member
And when he's opening the envelope for best movie, the announcer guy says
"of these 3 movies, one did awful at the box office, the other two did great.", then he looks inside and sees theres a bomb inside, and he goes "it's the bomb!" and the people for that movie get up and start cheering and everything, that was pretty funny.
(for those of you who are a little slow, they thought he was referring to the bad movie as "the bomb", not the actual bomb, so naturally the people were happy that they won the best picture award)

RarePD

Registered Member
Naked Gun movies are awesome!

It's fun to watch O.J. shoot and kill people, hahaha look at the guy who actually did kill someone kill someone, hahahahaha.

Lifter84

Registered Member
hehe, i think it was in wrongfully accussed or something like that, but their was this airplane part were they make it look as if its a real airplane and that its chasing the main actor(i forgot his name, but i think its trevelayn) while he's running, well anyways it gets closer and closer until they show that its a small model airplane and it hits him in the back of the head. lol *looks around and see's everybody with a serious face* uhm, i guess you had to be their.

geh007

Registered Member
Yes, that was wrongfully accused, and the actor's name is Leslie Nielsen.
Being held at gunpoint by the terrorists:
Nielsen: "So, it's the terrorist Sean Lafrey, huh? Shoot yourself in the head 3 times to signal yes."
Other terrorist: "Don't, its a trick."

Status
Not open for further replies.