Anyone Scrapbook?

I love to scrapbook, but now that I have a baby I find it difficult to find the time to do it. Oh well, It's still my hobby! Anyone have tips to find time to work?

In my area there are several "crops" every month. This is an evening where a group of women get together and share their techniques and chit chat while working on their latest page. It's a lot of fun and a great get away. I usually try to find a babysitter once a month and have a girls night out at a crop. Do you have anything like this in your area?

sbarber77

Registered Member
I Love papercrafts. I both scrapbook and do rubber stamping. No wthat I have a baby I do find it hard to find time sometimes but as she gets older I find that I am getting a little more time to myself.

I finally have to give into the idea that sleep is over-rated and when the baby naps, I craft.

I also have a blog where I share al of my crafting.

I actually got a scrapbook page done last night.

It is funny because I always say that in real time my daughter is 11 months old but in scrapbook time she is only five days.

I feel the same way so I usually do half of a page or one page every other day or so. It's relaxing and if you do it a little at a time it doesn't take your whole day.