Anyone Scrapbook?

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by luvcamerasnic, Apr 13, 2007.

1. luvcamerasnic

luvcamerasnic New Member

I love to scrapbook, but now that I have a baby I find it difficult to find the time to do it. Oh well, It's still my hobby! Anyone have tips to find time to work?

2. randomthoughts1

randomthoughts1 New Member

In my area there are several "crops" every month. This is an evening where a group of women get together and share their techniques and chit chat while working on their latest page. It's a lot of fun and a great get away. I usually try to find a babysitter once a month and have a girls night out at a crop. Do you have anything like this in your area?

3. nangel78

nangel78 Registered Member

A group is a good way to do something you love and get to meet others at the same time.

4. sbarber77

sbarber77 Registered Member

I Love papercrafts. I both scrapbook and do rubber stamping. No wthat I have a baby I do find it hard to find time sometimes but as she gets older I find that I am getting a little more time to myself.

I finally have to give into the idea that sleep is over-rated and when the baby naps, I craft.

I also have a blog where I share al of my crafting.

I actually got a scrapbook page done last night.

It is funny because I always say that in real time my daughter is 11 months old but in scrapbook time she is only five days.

5. nangel78

nangel78 Registered Member

I want to do more scrapbooking myself. I have not done it in awhile.

6. Kam22

Kam22 New Member

I feel the same way so I usually do half of a page or one page every other day or so. It's relaxing and if you do it a little at a time it doesn't take your whole day.