• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Game Cube Anyone play Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess?

trident255

If you do what do you think of it and what would you rate it out of 10?

Eilt_Druin

Registered Member
I did. It was a very good game, but most of the battles are too easy and some of the items are pointless or could have been used better. They were really trying to recreate Ocarina of Time here. While they did succeed in some areas, they also failed in others.

Overall I'd give it an 8 out of 10. It's a fun game and a great Zelda with a story that adds to the world of Hyrule, but it isn't the groundbreaking legend I've come to expect from the Zelda series.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Ive only plyaed the Wii version, and I do recommend it

the GC version is slightly different, the maps are flipped, and oc course the controls are different.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm probably gonna buy the Gamecube version if the price ever drops. How the hell is it still $50? Of course if I had a Wii I'd get it for that.

CaliforniaSteve

Registered Member
I heard the Wii version was a bit sloppy in terms of controls. Ive played it on the Gamcube, and I found it to be a very enjoyable Zelda experience.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I finally bought this today. $50, but I figure Zelda is worth it. I'm actually surprised I was never really interested in this game until recently, cause I used to be a pretty huge Zelda fan, until Wind Waker I guess. Anyway, I haven't played it yet, but when I do I'll be sure to let you guys know what I think.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You should get on that, I'm needing a good review of it.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
So yeah, this game is awesome so far. I'm enjoying it more and more as I go along, and it's really starting to feel like another Ocarina of Time. I've already put quite a bit of time into it and I'm only at the second dungeon. Seems like it'll be quite a lengthy game, though I have no idea how many dungeons there are. I'll post more as I progress through the game.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Well, now I'm really regretting not playing it when I had the shot. Man, I really need to get back on that quest.