PlayStation 3 Anyone picking up Socom Confrontation?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by oXygen, Oct 12, 2008.

1. oXygen

oXygen Registered Member

On Tuesday? It's going to be so awesome. I got the beta by downloading the first Qore episode on the PS Store and it came with the open beta. I can't wait and I really hope they redeem themselves from the past two games they made for PS2. Socom II Ruled!

2. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

SOCOM 3 was the best, so what's this new one gonna be like?

3. oXygen

oXygen Registered Member

Check it out. There bringing back crossroads and they just showed version of Desert Glory. Also Frostfire will be back. Check it out on youtube.

4. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Its picked up, I'm playing. PSN: icegoat63, Send me a friend invite and lets roll. I'm already in a Clan (one from COD4 that rolled over to Socom) so no GF Clan just yet hahaha.

5. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I still have to get SOCOM:Combined Assault first and I've been meaning to play that for almost 2 years now.

6. Deekin

Deekin New Member

im getting this as soon as its out in AUS..................

7. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Meh I've already lost interest.

Slant Six < Zipper

Slant Six basically ruined this game for me. Words cannot describe the disappointment I've gone through because of it. Seriuosly, I have been looking forward to this Particular Socom for about 2 years now? Maybe even close to 3? And to have slant six basically run the franchise straight into the dirt was just disgusting to me. Theres no useful ranking, theres no unlocks, but worst of all theres hardly any motivation to play.

I'll never play another Socom Game that Zipper was not a part of.